Return to Bellingham Park
Louisville Floor Plan and Community Features
CREATE AND BUILD
- Choose more than thirty floorplans across our communities and design your perfect fit from our flexible layout options and available customizations.
- New homes just keep getting better-- get inspired with the latest innovations and aesthetics in our Design Center. We’ve found the best and gathered it all under one roof.
- We offer open layouts, formal and casual spaces, first floor or second floor primary bedroom and guest suites, connected spaces, private work places, and outdoor living options, and flex rooms that adapt as life changes.
- Optional layouts available per plan, and some custom options available on request, subject to the builder’s approval.
- Customize a gourmet kitchen with dual tone cabinetry, glass doors, chimney hood and wall oven layouts. Make a statement with our huge selection of ceramic and accent tile options and accent tiles in an array of vibrant and classic colors, plus expressive lighting options, quartz and granite countertops, farmhouse sinks, and much more.
- Create a luxury bath retreat with tiled whirlpool or garden tub, or standalone tub, paired with an oversized tiled shower, available per plan. Customize with expressive wall and floor tiles, decorative listellos, and the perfect lighting.
- Create and build your own, or choose one of our beautifully equipped Quick Move Homes with pre-selected options and finishes.
- Beautiful, functional layouts with lots of island designs, counter dining, and storage, plus recessed and pendant lighting, all per plan.
- Choose from five finishes of Sinclair Birch cabinets by Aristokraft with many more optional door styles and painted and stained finishes available, plus 42” high wall cabinets with crown molding above for extra style and storage.
- Granite (Tier 1) countertops, single row ceramic tile backsplash with tile to bottom of cabinets behind range, and double equal undermount kitchen sink, chrome pull out faucet, and disposal.
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring, with optional ceramic tile, engineered plank, and upgrade LVP selections available.
- Frigidaire appliance package in black with electric range with self-cleaning oven, dishwasher, and over the range microwave, plus icemaker line for future refrigerator. Optional packages and refrigerators available.
- Luxury bath layouts included or available options per plan, including tiled whirlpool and garden tubs, oversized tiled showers, corner tubs, standalone tubs, separate or oversized vanities, picture or transom windows, and more.
- Granite (Tier 1) countertops and luxury vinyl plank flooring.
- 40” plate glass mirrors and elongated commodes.
- Chrome fixtures and satin nickel bath accessory kits.
- Raised vanities for comfort and style.
- Exteriors with dropped brick seat (three sides vinyl siding) are included in Bellingham Park.
- General Shale brick selections in queen size brick, plus optional cultured stone accents per plan, all customizable with keystones, soldiering, and neutral colored mortar options.
- Two car garages with carriage style doors with optional glass, with garage door opener at each overhead door.
- Landmark Designer Dimensional shingles from Certainteed, featuring Winterguard and manufacturer’s Lifetime limited warranty, plus wind and algae resistance per manufacturer’s warranties.
- The low maintenance appeal of Norandex Woodsman vinyl siding and three color options of Atrium low-e vinyl windows with screens.
- Personalize with optional front door styles from Masonite.
- Sodded front and side yard and up to 40’ of sod in the rear yard, plus landscaping package.
- Walkout basement homes include 12x10 wood decks (some homesites and floor plans are subject to deck configuration limits). In-ground basement homes include a 12x10 patio.
- Two-tone paint throughout living areas with builder’s trim paint and buyer’s choice of one wall paint color from builder’s selection of available colors (excludes garage, closets other than the primary bedroom closet, and pantry).
- Smooth Ceilings excluding garage.
- Luxury vinyl plank from Shaw's Floorte Brio Plus series in entry, kitchen, baths and utility room.
- Carpet selections from Shaw’s Graceful Finesse series offer the exceptional softness and color of Polyester and a stylish, classic solid texture, with ten color selections and a five-year quality assurance warranty from manufacturer.
- Additional optional LVP, engineered wood, ceramic tile, and carpet levels available.
- Optional fireplaces with several mantel and hearth styles and built in bookcase options per plan.
- Granite (Tier 1) where folding counters are included in utility rooms, per plan.
- Roman two-panel smooth finish interior doors with satin nickel hardware.
- Optional barn doors, shiplap accent walls, and board and batten accent walls.
- Stair options including wrought iron balusters, post options, and stained oak treads.
- Contemporary lighting packages from Progress Lighting with a wide selection of available options.
- White outlet covers and switch plates.
- Optional blinds between glass at atrium doors.
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- Natural gas heat with forced air furnace and gas water heater.
- All-electric-homes available.
- Thoughtful built-in details like optional pocket offices, drop zones, butler’s pantries, and bookcases.
- Total of six phone and cable outlets pre-wired.
- Passive radon vents, smoke detectors, and carbon monoxide detection.
- Deadbolts installed at front entry and rear door, with brushed nickel knobs and available levers.
- House wrap and OSB
- Radiant barrier sheathing for comfort and energy efficiency, as available.
- Engineered subfloor panels and subfloor adhesive for better performance and floor squeak prevention, as available.
- Create and build your vision in our beautiful, inspiring design center with the expertise of our Design Consultant.
- Stay informed and in the loop with an on-site homesite review prior to construction, a pre-drywall orientation and a new home orientation.
- Get peace of mind with 2-10 insured limited warranty with 10-year structural and 2-year systems coverage and one-year builder’s limited warranty on components and materials.
- Enjoy dedicated attention from our warranty service division, separate from the construction division, with convenient-to-schedule six-month and eleven-month intervals for warranty work.
- Keep the lines of communication open with our customer satisfaction surveys.
- Extensive manufacturer’s warranties on components and materials and a termite pre-treatment with five-year warranty.
- Enjoy 2% of the loan amount in Seller-Paid Closing Costs and/or prepaids when financing through Walden Mortgage.
- Smart floor plans, stylish exteriors, great locations, and attainably priced homes make a home ownership both a traditional dream and a great investment.
- Our Energy Smart new homes typically perform at least 15% better than a new home that is merely built to meet current building codes, when it comes to energy use. Compared to the average resale home, the energy savings are much greater--45% or more. Each home is inspected, tested, and awarded an individual energy rating certificate that shows the HERS Index rating and projected energy use and costs.
Included features are subject to change without notice. Please see Trend Collection Included Features for Trend Collection floor plans and communities.